A Balinese-inspired oasis within the Frankston High School Zone, this is a unique retreat with an entertaining vibe, exceptional privacy, single-level living and a studio offering scope as a home office, a teen retreat, a hobby space or a 4th bedroom. Outdoor living shines in the warmer months, whether dining on the covered entertaining deck, enjoying the sun on the rear deck or relaxing in the undercover outdoor spa and barbecue zone. The stone-topped galley kitchen features a walk-in pantry/laundry, a built-in wine rack and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop. Step through French doors to a delightful northerly-facing deck with a water feature – perfect for quiet coffees. Bay window seating and hardwood floorboards add warmth to a spacious living room with a projector and a screen. Other highlights include ducted heating, ducted cooling, a double-vanity bathroom with feature stacked stone, built-in robes, generous off-street parking behind double gates, a lock-up storage space, a spa hut and an outdoor gas barbecue. Palms and Balinese entrance gates complement a quiet setting walking distance to the Heatherhill Road shops, childcare, bus stops and Frankston Heights Primary, a 5-minute drive delivers you to Frankston, while St Augustine's School and Mount Erin College are nearby.
Fully Vaccinated or Excepted Persons
• Opens for inspection are permitted for fully vaccinated patrons only (refer to vaccination
requirements listed below).
• Real estate workers at the inspection must also be fully vaccinated.
• Maximum number of people permitted is subject to density quotient of 1 person per 4
• Masks must be worn unless an exemption applies.
• Owners or residents of the property and minimum number of people required to conduct
the inspection are excluded from the limit.
Vaccinated Status Unknown or Unvaccinated
• Individuals who are unwilling to share their vaccination status or are not fully vaccinated
may inspect by private appointment only.
• One household in the property at one time.
• No occupants must be present in the property at the time of the inspection.
In the case of a tenanted property, ensure that you have prior consent of the renters
before arranging an appointment.
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during
Ensure that the occupants of the property are made aware of this condition.
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
o Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the
appointment, preferably sent via email
o Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
o Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
o Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
o All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the