Nestled within a stunning garden oasis, this spacious 4 bedroom, double garage sandstone home offers comfortable family living with the rarely found added bonus of plenty of space for your caravan and boat parking. Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, including master with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite, renovated family bathroom with bath, lounge dining at the front of the house, large renovated modern well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher and a rear family/dining as a second living space. Step out to the paved alfresco courtyard, surrounded by lush garden, creating a quiet, private setting, perfect for entertaining family and friends. he double garage has rear access to the back yard, following through to a huge workshop/shed at the back of the property, delighting the handiest of handymen. A second gated driveway down the side of the house, provides parking/storage space for all the big toys like boat, jet ski and caravan.This immaculate home features ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, providing all the creature comforts. This property is conveniently located near good schools, is a stone's throw away from Benton's Square shopping precinct and only a 5 minute drive to the beach.
Fully Vaccinated or Excepted Persons
• Opens for inspection are permitted for fully vaccinated patrons only (refer to vaccination
requirements listed below).
• Real estate workers at the inspection must also be fully vaccinated.
• Maximum number of people permitted is subject to density quotient of 1 person per 4
• Masks must be worn unless an exemption applies.
• Owners or residents of the property and minimum number of people required to conduct
the inspection are excluded from the limit.
Vaccinated Status Unknown or Unvaccinated
• Individuals who are unwilling to share their vaccination status or are not fully vaccinated
may inspect by private appointment only.
• One household in the property at one time.
• No occupants must be present in the property at the time of the inspection.
In the case of a tenanted property, ensure that you have prior consent of the renters
before arranging an appointment.
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during
Ensure that the occupants of the property are made aware of this condition.
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
o Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the
appointment, preferably sent via email
o Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
o Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
o Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
o All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the